Adopting Neopets from a abandoned account

HomuraAkemiTheHero

Is it okay to adopt Neopets from a person's account if they have been frozen like if the owner name says In The Pound in blue is it ok to adopt them?I'm not sure if they are permanently banned because I don't want the owner to get back on their account and be like where's my Neopet at and try and track down whoever adopted them and hack the person who adopted them's account sorry if I sound paranoid but I just want to be on the safe side.

If they're in the pound, go ahead and adopt them. If the account is frozen with the pet on it, they wouldn't have been pounded. If someone was scammed, and their pets abandoned, they can work with TNT, and they /might/ give the pet you adopted back to the original owner- this doesn't happen very often though.

If the original owner tries to scam you in order to get their pet back, then they're in the wrong (and it isn't very likely to happen anyway!)

Adopt the pet if you want it. Someone may contact you, claiming to be the original owner. It's up to you if you want to give the pet back- pets in the pound are fair game. If they work with TNT, then TNT will likely contact you, or something. Don't worry about it. :)

If they're in the pound, go ahead and adopt them. If the account is frozen with the pet on it, they wouldn't have been pounded. If someone was scammed, and their pets abandoned, they can work with TNT, and they /might/ give the pet you adopted back to the original owner- this doesn't happen very often though.

If the original owner tries to scam you in order to get their pet back, then they're in the wrong (and it isn't very likely to happen anyway!)

Adopt the pet if you want it. Someone may contact you, claiming to be the original owner. It's up to you if you want to give the pet back- pets in the pound are fair game. If they work with TNT, then TNT will likely contact you, or something. Don't worry about it. :)

Thanks i wasn't sure if it was okay or not.