Which Petpet do you like best for my pet?

Bright ^_^

Which Petpet?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Petpet do you like best for Shereze?

• Faerie Naleap
    • Fleeper
    • Orange Beekadoodle
    • Woodland Hermiteese

The Faerie Naleap matches the color and pose the best, but for some reason, I prefer the Woodland Hermiteese.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why, but it jumped out at me as a really nice match. I think part of it is due to the fact that some of the physical features of the Hermiteese match the Lenny, without being a copy. I also think the brown/green coloring compliments the Lenny, without overloading the colors and drawing away from it.

The Faerie Naleap matches the color and pose the best, but for some reason, I prefer the Woodland Hermiteese.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why, but it jumped out at me as a really nice match. I think part of it is due to the fact that some of the physical features of the Hermiteese match the Lenny, without being a copy. I also think the brown/green coloring compliments the Lenny, without overloading the colors and drawing away from it.

I like that it seems to be equal in attitude. I think Faerie Lennys have a lot of character, and I think a petpet with a little more expressive face plays up that quality well. I feel like I can picture these two hanging out together as the comic relief in a Disney princess movie.

Gaaaah, all of them are so pretty!!! Too hard!!! I chose the Fleeper because I think matches the background you chose for her, but maybe the Faerie Naelap matches her colours better... I don't know for sure, they're all so pretty! :guiltysmiley:

I voted Faerie Naleap because the design is similar. I really like the Orange Beakadoodle with your pet; I think the orange complements Shereze's colours nicely. They'd look great interacting in a picture, but as the petpet is displayed beneath the image of the pet, I think the difference in style would keep them from connecting.

This is almost making it harder to decide! But Spritzie's comment about the hermiteese helped me to decide that that was my favorite. That's the one I was leaning toward the most anyways. ^_^ Oddly enough, I kinda decided to throw the Faerie Naleap in their just for fun. My main debate was between the beakadoodle, fleeper, and hermiteese. It's interesting that almost everyone liked that one the best.