Adding games to favorites?

Millinova

So, I was wondering if there was any other way (aside from clicking on the heart in the top left corner) to add a game to your favorites? Every time I press the heart to add a game, nothing happens - the heart doesn't change color like it's supposed to and the game never gets added. This only recently started happening, as I have successfully added games to my favorites before, but I don't know why it's suddenly not working. I updated my flash player, cleared out the cache and cookies, and still nothing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :3

It means you have filled up your favourite game list. :( If you want to add another game, you'll have to remove one first. I don't think there is any other way to add games to your favourites.

I think the older your account is, the more games you can have on your favourites list, but I'm not sure. (points to member title)

Duski is indeed right, as your account ages you get more and more Favourites spots. When you start out, you get a total of 12, and it can go up to 30, increasing by 3 spots approximately every year and a half. :)

Thanks guys! I didn't know that! I'll just have to wait for my account to age then. :)