Trade Help!

Desertfreak

So here is what I need help with. This July I posted my pet UFA, the person who wanted them replied, "Because its in the Neolodge, can you keep it there until next month? I used my transfer already." It's September now and they have not accepted the pet! Should I keep the trade or put the pet UFA/UFT again?

Thanks ~ Arnie10

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif

I don't entirely understand if you're sending them transfer requests or waiting for them to send you a transfer request - when you say 'they have not accepted the pet' yet.

However, I would definitely send them a neomail ASAP to see if they're ready/still want to adopt the pet. I'm rather impatient when it comes to things like that though, so if they haven't replied in 2-3 days (especially if you can see they are online), I would neomail them again and say that you don't intend to hold the pet indefinitely so if they can't adopt him or reply within x amount of time you'll put the pet back UFA/UFT.

I don't entirely understand if you're sending them transfer requests or waiting for them to send you a transfer request - when you say 'they have not accepted the pet' yet.

However, I would definitely send them a neomail ASAP to see if they're ready/still want to adopt the pet. I'm rather impatient when it comes to things like that though, so if they haven't replied in 2-3 days (especially if you can see they are online), I would neomail them again and say that you don't intend to hold the pet indefinitely so if they can't adopt him or reply within x amount of time you'll put the pet back UFA/UFT.

Thanks, the one thing that is interesting is that I recently found out they have not been on for 43 days, I don't know if they are still interested and they might reply back, is there anything else you recommend?

did you notice them it's september already? Maybe (s)he forgot? ;)

and if u put it in trade already and that person didn't adopt I thought you have to wait 2-3 days to get it back ?! :O

I did not send the transfer, they just PMed me wan't to take the pet. (I posted the pet in the pets UFT/UFA forum here.)

101577.png

ld.jpg101577_ldpb.gif