How do you guys collect all the secret laboratory map peices?

happybox22

The 500k I can\'t find anywhere! I'm planning to start my lab map but it seems I can't find the most expensive peice anywhere! what do i do o_O

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

They usually sell the complete Lab set on the Trading Post. It's kinda hard to look for a specific part only. Let me check my SDB, if I have this piece I can sell it to you ;)

Update: is the piece you need the one with something that looks like a brown mountain/hill? If it is, I have it, and I can sell it to you. I have other pieces of the map too, actually the majority of them, but not the full set.

I've set up a trade with all the pieces I've got so you can have a look:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=397420754

I've checked each piece's price on JN's Item Database. (you can check them here). Together, those pieces are worth 729,400 NP, but since you're on a budget I can sell them to you for 680k.

If you don't want all of the pieces I've got, but would rather have only some of them instead, say which ones you'd like and I'll separate them for you :cap: