Shenangifts: Braided Flower Wig Trade? Anyone??

Hey everyone! I just made my account yesterday, so I pretty new here XD I love TDN and really wanted to join the forums;
so I made this account!! So my last post: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/38817-hello-everyone-i-new-here/
as you could see there talks about how I tried so many times(about 4 times/500NC on all accounts) but still couldn't get the "Braided Flower Wig" I REALLY wanted for my Cybunny! :crying_blow: :* argghhh..
So here's the question: Is anyone nice enough to gift/ trade a "Braided Flower Wig" to my neopets account: [ x33vivi ]?
I would be ever so happy if somebody didn't want it, or had already gotten and could give it to me :) Of course you might want something in return, this is what I got from the Shenangifts:

- Knitted Flower Gloves

-Flower Sculpture Foreground(x2)

-Knitted Flower Hairband and Wig
You may chose (1) items for me to send to you.

So, if anyone CAN trade/gift a "Braided Flower Wig," that would be so nice of you! Please trade/gift it to my account: [ x33vivi ]

WARNING: Please ONLY trade/gift it if you don't want it, or have another one you could give to someone else; I really don't want any Neomails saying that they want it back or aren't satisfied. So ONLY give it to me if you are 100% positive. Thanks!

I PROMISE, SWEAR, GIVE YOU MY WORD, that I'm NOT a hacker! I hate hackers, too and would be soo pissed off if I got hacked. DON'T hack me either :crying_blow:! Please don't say I'm begging:( I will accept anyone that refuses :) I don't really know how trade cuz I've never done it before, but I would think that you give me the item first, then I would send it to you. :thumbsup: Don't be scared if I don't reply as quickly, I promise I will. Thanks to anyone who replys <3 On neopets pretty much everyday~

P.S. Things I might also want: Wooden Flower Gate Foreground, and the Walled Garden Path Background.

I also have a "Chomby Altador Heroin Wig,"(NP) if any one has a chomby:)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for advertising NC Item Trades. Please post NC item advertisements there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Vyvren if you have any questions regarding this action.