Orange Ogrin with Elderlygirl accessories

Would anyone like to adopt an Orange Ogrin with Elderlygirl accessories? The lab ray changed him to Elderlygirl one day and Orange the next. I adopted him as a Grundo way back when, and the new changes have thrown me more than I thought they would, so I want to put him out there for someone who really would like him. I'm prepared to transfer him anytime with all the Elderlygirl accessories. Even if you plan to put him in the pound yourself after removing the accessories, that's OK with me - I'd be putting him in the pound myself except then his accessories would linger uselessly in my closet, and I want someone to have them. Then he would hopefully go to a good owner through the pound.

Neomail me if interested - I may not watch this board very closely.

I read, "The unique feature of the transfer is that you are assured that the pet will reach his new home with all his Paint Brush coloring and regular clothing items, in addition to his Petpet." (credit:http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopian-pound/). This sounds like the clothes should go.

I read, "The unique feature of the transfer is that you are assured that the pet will reach his new home with all his Paint Brush coloring and regular clothing items, in addition to his Petpet." (credit:http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopian-pound/). This sounds like the clothes should go.

This is true of clothes that belong with a pet of that color. Elderly clothes will go with an Elderly pet, Christmas will go with a Christmas pet. However, you can't transfer a color-specific clothes with a different colored pet.

That's lousy. Well, unless anyone wants an Orange Ogrin, I guess he's going to the pound. I'll hold off a couple days just in case. Thanks, nbbug.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Vyvren) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for
Adoption & Trading pets. Please post any pets UFA/T there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Vyvren if you have any questions regarding this action.