Scores Galore summer

darkestfairy56

So as some may have read my totally n00b! posts XD I again am VERY new to the idea and format of forums so I'm not sure if this belongs more in the game posting board or not. (I know a forum staff member has edited a few of my posts done incorrectly =/) So sorry for all that or this if its wrong too =/...

ANYHOW...I was Simply wondering if scores galore is going to happen again this month I noticed it earlier this summer it had happened but I only caught it at the end and then it just happened this past week again so I was just wondering if it will be coming around again? like maybe its been every month or something but idk because I sometimes I don't go on neopets for a long period of time so maybe I'm missing out on something.

Thanks for any help in advance =) xXDarkestFairy56Xx

It's over for this time around... they try to do score galore every now and then (I would say once per 3 or 4 months...) We will post on our front page next time it's available, so you just have to follow our news!