Question about moving NC items between accounts

Koralis

I have a bunch of NC on side accounts that I need to spend soon or it'll expire. It's been practically sitting there for a year because there's just nothing I really want to buy on a side that I'd be able to use on that side.

However, I see now that one of the NC Mall birthday cake prizes comes with a gift box. If I used 150NC to purchase a sparkler and opened that specific day to get the gift box, could I then use the rest of my NC on the same account to buy a FQ cookie (or whatever) and be able to send it to my main account?

And it's one gift box per item, right? It's not like I can put 2 or 3 items in the same box to send them to another account.

I'm not entirely familiar with how moving NC items between accounts work so I just want to get my facts straight before wasting any NC.

Um. Basically yes to all your questions. It's 1 gift box per item you want to send. I'm not sure how much NC you have on your sides, but Gift Box Mystery Capsules have a chance of giving you more Gift Boxes, if you did have a lot of NC and wanted to send a few more things.

Cool, I think it's pretty clear now, thanks :) I did notice that those Mystery Capsules in the Mall were only 150NC too. Maybe I will go with one of them instead and chance getting more. I have 400NC so I could get like 2 things if that's the case. They do guarantee to give at least 1 gift box though, right?

Cool, I think it's pretty clear now, thanks :) I did notice that those Mystery Capsules in the Mall were only 150NC too. Maybe I will go with one of them instead and chance getting more. I have 400NC so I could get like 2 things if that's the case. They do guarantee to give at least 1 gift box though, right?

Just to clarify, the current 6th Birthday Mystery Capsule are 150NC but do not give out gift boxes. The NC Mall 6th Birthday Gift Box Mystery Capsule do give out gift boxes but are priced at 200NC.

I hope I wasn't misreading things! :rolleyes_anim: