Shockwave player

rombosulonte

Hello! So, I've been trying my hand at some game avatars and decided to start playing Attack of the Slorgs. Turns out it needs Adobe Shockwave player, I install it... but it won't load. I can open the game, but it gets stuck in the loading screen without ever loading. I don't even get the "Loading Game", loading percent and all that. Just the backround animation of the loading screen.

Anyone had a similar problem? How can I solve ir? I tried restarting my browser/PC and tried different browsers.

I tried playing it and got the same thing, had to update shockwave to version 12. Restarted everything and it ended up working fine...I'm running it on Chrome but my shockwave player has been sketchy for a while.

Did you try playing another shockwave game? I think the hannah and the ice caves is shockwave, maybe if that doesn't work theres something wrong with your browser?

Try doing it with different browsers, reinstalling etc. Also if you have another computer, try it on there too. I had that issue with Dice Escape and it took quite a while to get it working.

The game works for me, I even managed to get the score for the avatar...

But I can't send the score. The "send score" button redirect me to the "download soundtrack" one. Damn.

I really don't know how to fix this. Too bad, it's a rather easy avvie :( Any hint? I managed to get the Hannah and the Pirate Caves one through Safari, maybe I should try that.

The game works for me, I even managed to get the score for the avatar...

But I can't send the score. The "send score" button redirect me to the "download soundtrack" one. Damn.

I really don't know how to fix this. Too bad, it's a rather easy avvie :( Any hint? I managed to get the Hannah and the Pirate Caves one through Safari, maybe I should try that.

I had the same issue in firefox. Switching to chrome for that game made it work.

I had the same issue in firefox. Switching to chrome for that game made it work.

attackoftheslorgs.gif Thanks a lot, I managed to have it with Chrome! :)

The only way I got it to work was by switching to an older version of Internet Explorer... And I still can't send score because there are problems with the servers ¬¬

Thank you all for your help :)

I had to try it twice because Chrome disconnected my account while I was playing, so I got the "problem with servers" message too, probably because I didn't pay attention that I was still connected on Firefox too. You may have the same problem?