When do faerie quest fortune cookies restock?

jcpet

All I know is that the current batch has been the same for about 4 days, I've been checking. It doesn't look like they're selling very fast - do we have to wait for the old batch to sell before new ones are baked? This could take forever...

edit: though, looking around the internet, maybe this is just bad luck, they're supposed to restock more frequently? These are the same three cookie types that have appeared for the last few evenings for me.

All I know is that the current batch has been the same for about 4 days, I've been checking. It doesn't look like they're selling very fast - do we have to wait for the old batch to sell before new ones are baked? This could take forever...

edit: though, looking around the internet, maybe this is just bad luck, they're supposed to restock more frequently? These are the same three cookie types that have appeared for the last few evenings for me.

I suppose bad luck then.

Mine is:

Training Cookie

Illusionist Cookie (sells slow)

NC Upcycle Fortune Cookie

Those three have been there for weeks.. I thought I'd have to wait until those sell out to be replaced, but the numbers tend to go up the next day when I check again..

I've checked at different times during the days too.

I've managed to buy the faerie quest cookie simply by search up 'cookie' in the search bar of the nc mall. Spam clicking 'add to cart' until it tells you you have one.

It may take a while but that's the only way it works for me. (You don't have to close the popup that says it's out of stock.)

Those three have been there for weeks.. I thought I'd have to wait until those sell out to be replaced, but the numbers tend to go up the next day when I check again..

I've checked at different times during the days too.

I've managed to buy the faerie quest cookie simply by search up 'cookie' in the search bar of the nc mall. Spam clicking 'add to cart' until it tells you you have one.

It may take a while but that's the only way it works for me. (You don't have to close the popup that says it's out of stock.)

When you say "a while", how long do you actually mean?

When you say "a while", how long do you actually mean?

First couple weeks I must have been lucky as I got it within 5-10 minutes of trying. The last 2 times I wasn't so lucky, took a lot longer.

Noda's page is full of lies. I got Faerie Fortune Cookies today by going to the 'Speciality' tab in the Mall. Someone in my guild mentioned they were available, and they sure were. Noda didn't even know he'd made them.

I don't know if that means that page is broken (the one where it shows the 3 available) or if they just intended for them to be available randomly without notice :s