Habitarium Chat - Unlock help etc

sophioski2

Hey Guys!

Today I had the unfortunate pleasure of getting locked out of my habitarium. I've been trying the 'merging' method but that isn't working. (Petpage here: http://www.neopets.com/~Nimmo for help on getting unlocked, and preventing being locked out in the first place).

Anyone got any tips about how to unlock a habitariuim? I don't mind if it sets me to level 1 again as I find levelling up fairly easy :) Once I get back into my account I'll be able to gift more or less every day :)

Best,

Sophie

If there is another room somewhere already, feel free to close this one and link me to the correct one :)

I've been locked out once, and the only way that helped me is to send a ticket to tnt (received a response after approx. 3 month)

The first thing I suggest is to send them a ticket, then ask people on the board. You should know why your habi got locked out so it might be easier to resolve it

I have been locket out of Habitarium once every 1-1.5 month or so, even after taking all the precautions... July has been quite ugly since I got locked out twice within 2 weeks. Clearly, sending tickets is no longer an option with that frequency.

The merge method only worked once or twice for me and I had to patiently try it for a few hours. However, the reset fix always work. After exhausting the other methods (ticket, merge, etc.), I now simply don't even bother with them. I just go directly with the reset if the merge does not work within half an hour. The positive side of reset is that you keep all your items, including eggs. So you can keep a good supply of eggs to boost your level ups and population if a reset happens. However, do not keep too many items in your bag at the risk of triggering the impossible-to-fix inventory lockout.

Some words of caution (from experiencing so many lockouts and resets):

-make sure to select the same playing field as before the reset. Otherwise, your game will be completely messed up.

-Do not level up too fast after reset (i.e. with eggs). Make sure you progress through the tutorial messages properly, building what you are supposed to build one at a time. Otherwise, your game will be messed up.

-Please also note that keep resetting your habitarium might compromise your account. However, so far, I haven't gotten frozen for resetting the Habitarium but it does not necessarily mean it is 100% safe to do so. I really got fed up with lockouts so I don't care anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know why you got locked out?

there are different options to fix the issue once you know why it was locked out.

Were you talking to me? if so, I got locked out because of an excess of crystals! I didn't collect them before refreshing - what a terrible error to make :(

And lovefire, once I get mine back - I'd be happy to gift - just send me a neopets friend request :D

I tried to post another ticket to TNT but the page won't load, so I can't send it. Is this a browser issue? Or a global issue with the site. It's rare but occassionally Neopets pages just don't work as they're supposed to :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.