Returning after MANY years

Renaflor

Hello. :3

My name is Renaflor, and I started playing Neopets when I was about 5-6 years old, stopped playing when I was around 10 years old. I'm 15 right now, gonna turn 16 this year.

I came back because of a few reasons:

1. The other games I play now have gotten somewhat boring

2. I kind of missed playing this game

3. Neopets is a cute game, I LOVE cute games

I made an account years ago, but I forgot the password for it, and I don't use the email for that account anymore. :c

I wanted to ask if anyone knows how I could retrieve the account back, but I don't even know if there is a way I could do that. :c

Do you still have access to the email account you used? If there's any way you can get back on it, you can ask TNT to send them your password.

If you can't get back on the email account, I don't think there's any way of recovering your neopets account - you'll have to make a new one :(

Wellcome back!!

Well, I'm in the same situation as you, I sent a ticket with screenies of old e-mails saved on mi pc from TNT requesting the e-mail change to the one I lost control of, included 3 or 4 old passwords and as many details I was possible to. Still waiting for response tho.
I hope you get back your account and enjoy your time here ^_^

I did a similar thing - I quit a few years ago, then found out that one of my uni friends played this game recently (after quitting a while ago) and so now we've both started again. I really enjoy avatar collecting and making NP :D I recently got the Adam avatar!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh bummer about your account! I wish you good luck, It is quite difficult to send in a ticket with TNT regarding old accounts. :/

But luckily you have brought yourself to the best neocommunity there is, so even if you have to start over you'll have tons of fun talking to all of us while you do it :P