Neopets Suspension/Silenced "Redirect Loop"

xraging

Tried to log on to my account after a 24-hour suspension. Neopets won't load, and the page says:

This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://www.neopets.com/suspended.phtml has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

I tried deleting my cookies, didn't work. Submitted a ticket, but waiting for 2 days now. Anyone else have this issue?

The help is appreciated, guys! Thanks! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post or bump topics. Please remember that these are not the NeoBoards and there won't always be someone around to answer quickly, and your topic will also not disappear as quickly as on the NeoBoards. Also, if you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My friend got that suspension (i kinda have an explanation on my most recent post. She got suspended and then temporary silenced and i got permanently silenced)

What happened to my friend is that she got 24 hour suspension but after the 24 hours she still couldn't log on, she sent them a ticket (i dont understand how to send a ticket) after about 3/4 days she finally was able to go on (no reply from tnt tho) so hopefully soon enough you can go on, if not then i would try asking for help again from tnt