Money help

neohedge

Hi guys and girls, recently I am being insulted by some people in my neighborhood that also play neopets. The reason why am being insulted is that they started played later than I did and they already have baby paint brushes full lab maps and stuff like that.

So today I decided to prove them that i am not a loser. So I found this site, it's perfectly clean the only thing is that you have to register and do one survey. currently I need only need you to do in total about 40 survey(that will be the needed 13 point.).

here is the site:

Please do this, I cannot do surveys in my country, and my birthday is in 3 days, Please repost this, I don't want to be insulted anymore...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

Link removed as it leads to a suspicous site.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Ooops!

It looks like you have Adblock or other ad blocking software enabled. In order to keep the content of this website free we must display advertisements on it. If you want to view the content of this website the author wishes that you disable Adblock or any other ad blocking software you may have before browsing the website. This message will go away once the software is disabled and you press the "Back" button.

How to Disable Adblock: In right hand corner of Firefox, click on the ABP icon, and uncheck "Enable Adblock Plus".

So not cool. Anyways I don't trust this site, but hopefully others will take the survey. Also, what's the survey about?