An Application Question.

~Ğǿǿmy~

I was wondering of maybe putting in an application and already did one, and i was wondering, how long is it to get a response back to see if i get accepted or rejected? The last time i applied, it took 13 days for a reply. So should i wait 2 weeks for a reply back?

Generally speaking we respond promptly to most applications during the period when they're relevant. If you apply for a position that's no longer relevant (e.g. Altador Cup staff when we're halfway through the Altador Cup already), then it may take a while for us to clear it out. :)

Generally speaking we respond promptly to most applications during the period when they're relevant. If you apply for a position that's no longer relevant (e.g. Altador Cup staff when we're halfway through the Altador Cup already), then it may take a while for us to clear it out. :)

Ok thank you :] I might as well lock this thread now.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.