x

I'm sorry I'm no good, but I just wanted to say that your Lutari looks sooo very fabulous! I tried a Dress to Impress, but all I could find was probably replacing the torch with Lutari Aristocrat Cane, but then again, it's your call. Good luck, and I hop you can find someone more useful than me! :)

are you looking for strictly NP items, or are you able to go for NC items as well?

EDIT! I went through the lower foreground items on DTI and these are the NP items that I think would be most suitable. none of them interfere with the CoD Foreground

Gift Bag of Neopoints

-makes him look like a treasure seeker =)

-small and unobtrusive

Goparokko Statue Foreground

-adds visual interest without obscuring any current customisation

Helpful Zafara Digger

-possibly my favorite just because it's hilarious!

Long Lost Desert Scroll Trinket

-suits his Desert paint job

Old Picket Fence

-to me, this one would make him seem more like a rebellious type. like he jumped the fence to go exploring cuz he can =)

Puddle of Mercury Foreground

-o.O what has he stumbled upon here??

This Way to Adventure Sign Post

-I like the idea of this one because you don't know if the sign is pointing the right way or not =)

I just edited my above post for NP items LOL. one of my favorite NC items that I did see was the Tribal Pottery Foreground. it's listed as having a 1-2 value and a lot of people have it on DTI, so you could see what they have on their wish lists, if you like the foreground enough =)

are you looking for strictly NP items, or are you able to go for NC items as well?

EDIT! I went through the lower foreground items on DTI and these are the NP items that I think would be most suitable. none of them interfere with the CoD Foreground

Gift Bag of Neopoints

-makes him look like a treasure seeker =)

-small and unobtrusive

Goparokko Statue Foreground

-adds visual interest without obscuring any current customisation

Helpful Zafara Digger

-possibly my favorite just because it's hilarious!

Long Lost Desert Scroll Trinket

-suits his Desert paint job

Old Picket Fence

-to me, this one would make him seem more like a rebellious type. like he jumped the fence to go exploring cuz he can =)

Puddle of Mercury Foreground

-o.O what has he stumbled upon here??

This Way to Adventure Sign Post

-I like the idea of this one because you don't know if the sign is pointing the right way or not =)

Great, now I feel like I didn't contribute a thing, compared to you! >:U

Just wanted to point out, that Jzenx is also wearing the Strange Red Mist, and all your suggested items makes him unwear it. But I personally love the Helpful Safara Digger, because it looks so cute next to him.

Just wanted to point out, that Jzenx is also wearing the Strange Red Mist, and all your suggested items makes him unwear it. But I personally love the Helpful Safara Digger, because it looks so cute next to him.

true, but I feel that most of the higher foreground items don't add anything to the overall customisation. in fact, most of the items make it seem too crowded. the only one that I kinda like is the Smug Bug Net Trap. I just feel like the lower foreground needs more attention than anything else. and yes, that Helpful Zafara Digger is possibly the most adorable thing ever! I almost want to find a way to work it into one of my customisation ideas =)

Wow! Jzenx looks fabulous. I still can't believe that I didn't think of the Cave Foreground. I saw it on a neopet but was more interested in the background... I think that he looks very complete now. The backpack is great! Which is it?

Wow! Jzenx looks fabulous. I still can't believe that I didn't think of the Cave Foreground. I saw it on a neopet but was more interested in the background... I think that he looks very complete now. The backpack is great! Which is it?

Thanks! I switched the Altador Cup Backpack into Explorer Backpack. I like the change because the Explorer Backpack is bigger and stands out more. I am still looking for a change in eyewear. The monocle is.. okay. It fits the look somewhat but I know there are better ones out there. I am not sure what matches best for the look I am going for. I've been going back and forth between possibly using Black Square Glasses [NP], Jazzmosis Glasses [but this doesn't make sense... shades in a cave with a torch with mist...], Tinted Brass Glasses [NC] and... I dont know what else.

I was looking for gloves as well but can't decide what. Cavalier Gloves look wonderful but are way too expensive, Elegant Lutari Gloves are decent, but I am not sure if I like it enough. Fingerless Caroler Gloves [is funny but is only a slight color change haha..] Igneots Flaming Gloves looks cool but I am unsure if I like it enough to buy/trade for one. I may just wait for more Lutari paint colors to come out and see if the gloves for that one is fitting.