Greetings and hello!

Sethdv7

Hello everyone! I am new to the forums section of TDN although I have been visiting this site for several years now. I first signed up for Neopets nine years ago when my sister introduced me to the site. I have remained an active member for the majority of this time. On Neopets, I enjoy playing games, hunting for avatars, and gathering items for my "orange" gallery. Offline I enjoy reading, listening to music, and collecting (including a large collection of Neopets plush and other merchandise). I am looking forward to meeting everyone here. :)

Welcome to The Daily Neopets. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here, I'd also love to see your collection of Neopets plush. :)

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcomes. :) Time sure does fly. I've spent most of life with Neopets, and I don't know what I'd do without it. Here is a picture of part of my plush collection. I have a bunch more put away, but these are some of my favorites.

4c3e588f-0d4d-48d2-bf46-2aaeeb743c0f_zps

Welcome! :P I hope you have as much fun on the fourms as I do. Your plush collections is awesome :D I, on the other hand, only have two beat up original plushies. a Kiko, and an Aisha hehe. I wish my sister would join the fourms D:

Hi! I'm new here too!

Also not new on Neopets but I do consider myself a noob because I haven't kept up with things.

Your plushies are so adorable. My sister has some in a cabinet in our room. I'd like to build my own collection too! :)