Hello everyone, nice to meet you!

My name is Meka, and I am new to the forums! Not to Neopets though :). I originally started playing 10 years ago on the account cherrycoke0286. I played for a year or two and quit. Whenever I decided to go back I had forgotten my password and my old email associated with it so I had to start a new one. Its sad cause I can still see all my little pets that are probably starving to death on the cherrycoke0286 account lol.

So my current account on neopets is MRobinson0828 (you would've never guessed that lol... seeing as how its my username on here too). What can I say except I am extremely absent minded, so if its all the same username it will be much harder to forget.

The funny thing about the MRobinson0828 is that I started it almost 7 years ago and quit playing probably about 5 years ago and had no trouble remembering my login stuff. So I guess it works for me to have everything the same lol.

So i've been back on for a few months and worked my tail off to get the lab ray and have been avatar collecting with a vengeance. When I came back in April I only had about 20 so I think I'm doing pretty well. The games are the toughest ones for me. I'm working on Assignment 53 right now and that is my goal of the day lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back! D what I did and write your info down, which I know is not a good thing to do buuuuut if you decide to quit for 6 months or a year as we all normally do after awhile you won't have to worry about your poor pets starving to death! Wouldn't it be nice if you could feed pets that were not yours!

• 4 weeks later...