What would profit me most right now?

~Xandria

So I've waited awhile to buy my Obelisk war prizes, I still have not bought a single thing in fact, lol. Was wondering what was currently selling for the highest to aid me in making my decision? I have 294,000 points to work with. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks! :D

I think that the rock petpet is pretty high up there, it's between 700 and 800 thousand NPs but it will take most of your points that you earned in the war. If you don't want to spend most of your points on just one thing than like blueberry said, the paintbrushes are decently priced and would be second best to choose! :) hope that helps!

I'd go for the Tyrannian PBs if you were to sell them now. The lowest I saw at the Shop Wiz right now was 28k, and you can get 29 of those with your points, so you'll earn 812k.

Alternatively, you could get Rock petpet and use your remaining points to buy 6 Tyrannian PBs. If you end up selling the Rock for 700k, you'll earn 868k including the 6 Tyrannian PBs, but I'm not sure how easy it is to sell the Rock.