Hi there

Figured I might as well do one of these. ~

I go by Benji online. So, just call me that I suppose.

My favorite Neopets colors are Maraquan, Darigan, and Faerie. But especially Darigan.

My favorite Neopets (that I own) are, as a result, Maraquan, Darigan, and Faerie.

I'm a two time Darigan supporter All Star. This will be my third year (hopefully).

I've been playing Neopets for six years on my main account. I had an older account that would be something like 11 years old. Or somewhere around there. But I only played on it for a year. So, in total, I've been on Neo for seven years.

I haven't been on Neo much this past year, but it's still a favorite pastime of mine. I come back for the AC, but I enjoy the occasional game of KeyQuest and the plots.

Other than Neopets, I love writing, WoW, dogs, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, reading, the Sims, crime drama shows, and fairs.

I'm a long time tdn lurker, first time joiner. So, hi. :)

hello Benji! welcome to the forums =)

Darigan is one of my favorite colors as well! I'm playing for DC this year, but I'm only at Rank 2. too much going on offline that keeps me away from a computer, unfortunately. I tend to access the forums mainly from my phone, so that's why I'm always roaming around like a chicken with it's head cut off =P anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome, Benji! Glad to see you've made it to the forums. :)

I'm also a fan of Darigan and Maraquan painted pets, as well as playing for Darigan Citadel this year! ^_^

Woo more DCers. :D

Yeah, I'm surprised I'm almost rank 9 to be honest. I've been pressed for time. I only barely manage to get in my games every day. Squeezing them in whenever time permits haha This weekend has been slow, though, so I've had time to kick back and play YYB.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. Thanks for the welcomes.