Nimphal

The labray recently zapped one of my permies in a species-colour combo I liked, so after customising them and sending them to the side to take a deserved rest ( :D) I started adopting pets from the pound and zapping in the hopes of finding them a new home. The labray has been very good to me since I started doing this (two days, I have a lab cookie) and I have managed to adopt and re-home three pets already. Just wanted to share my joy, since the people that adopted them were soooo excited to have them and so grateful, it makes my day to do this.

Really, this is just an anti-rant of sorts, hopefully I put it in the right place *sorry, mods, if I didn't!*

I used to be part of The Neopian Orphanage when I was in high school, so I can totally relate to this! fantastic luck on being able to place three pets already! I hope your future zaps are just as lucky. it's an awesome feeling being able to give someone so much joy =)

I've been meaning to adopt out my eventide koi, she's pretty but I'd rather give her to someone who really wants her. Plus she has kinda an ugly name. >.< Just waiting until I find the right person. :)

Good for you, adopting out is a really nice thing to do. I love zapping and bought lab rays for all my sides, but I don't have many dream pets that I can get from the lab ray so I like to adopt out the pets that get good zaps. I'm part of ZYDP though, I just like how they've organized the adopting process and play the middle man for finding people who want to adopt the pets I've zapped.

Good job getting three adopted out already. I've tried to use my labray for that purpose, but have yet to get a colour and species combo that anyone actually shows interest in. Maybe one day.

One of my permanent pets, a Darigan Grarrl (that is currently on a side since I had to cancel premium but usually sits on my main with my other favorites) came from a person like you. A random user on the boards who had zapped her and upon being told by me that I'd always wanted a Darigan, adopted her out to me. That was gosh, two years ago? Maybe even three years ago. But thinking about it still makes me happy to this day. :)

I know every person that adopts them really wants them and it makes their day. One of them was a Maraquan Ogrin and the person that adopted it had every other type of Ogrin except Maraquan. They were so happy it made my week. I am glad this thread has inspired others to pay it forward :)