Golden Underwater Wig vs Aqua And Mint Wig

I want to spent the 150NC I got for signing up for the Altador Cup .. however I'm lost between Golden Underwater Wig vs Mint and Aqua Flower Wig for Peopha ........... Help please ? :D

The Golden Underwater Wig looks nice on that particular pet, however I wasn't able to preview the Aqua one.

yeah, I definitely like the Golden Underwater Wig.. I might be slightly biased because it's part of the final customisation for one of my pets.. but it really does look better. I think because the flowers on the Mint and Aqua Wig are way too big. they overwhelm Peopha's face. and the tresses cover too much of her dress. and yes, the color of the GUW is a much better match for her wonderful, royal beautifulness =)=)

personally i like the aqua wig between the two of them, because its a bit more versatile, as the golden wig sweeps upward it does limit it for underwater customs usually, although i still use the maraquan maiden wig in landbased customs (looks a bit weird)

for Peopha though, i think golden underwater makes it a bit brighter and makes it "pop" more if that makes sense? the issue with light colored wigs like isca and the aqua wig is that its also hard to find matching outfits/backgrounds that don't make it look bizarre

so.... final vote is also for golden underwater wig ;)

I definitely prefer the Underwater wig as well. :3 It looks just lovely!

I didnt buy either wig .......... I went and bought the new Miss Altador Dress ... I think it fits her (being a Queen and all ... it's also L.E) ... i bought the underwater wig for my side gallery .... and if I ever more Peopha there ... she can wear it :)

• 2 months later...

I enjoy the Aqua and Mint Wig more! I think it is much cuter!!! It goes with pretty much any pet color too!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.