welcome to TDNF, Eliana! I wish I could say that I'm a fellow Faerieland supporter, but I'm all for Darigan Citadel when it comes to the AC! in terms of colours, though, Faerie is one of my personal favorites =) anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! I know I certainly can't stay away LOL

Welcome to our lovely little community known as The Daily Neopets forums! :P I hope you enjoy your time here as much we do. :) Best of luck in the Altador Cup!

Is that drake's dragonite on your avvie ? Ohhh i loved that monstrosity !!! BTW , hi , i'm DesGardius and guess what , i'm a Team Faerieland member as well. They should win sometime too. Nice to meet ya ^^

Is that drake's dragonite on your avvie ? Ohhh i loved that monstrosity !!! BTW , hi , i'm DesGardius and guess what , i'm a Team Faerieland member as well. They should win sometime too. Nice to meet ya ^^

YAY! Im doing my best to get to the all star rank, maybe then Faerieland wont finish last. :thumbsup: