10+ years on neopets, it's time to join TDN!

Chill

I'm new here and thought I'd finally join and be a part of the community. :)

I'll start you guys off with a question. I got 5+ million NP on my main account and want to get the Soup Kitchen avatar (you need less than 2k) and want to know the most legit way of going about this so I don't break any rules.

it's okay to create a side account and temporarily transfer the money there, right?

what is the easiest / most preferred way to go about this? should I use the trading post and trade 1 item for 5+ million NP, then just trade it back?

thanks for any advice/suggestions, and excited to meet you all. :)

how's everyone doing in the Altador Cup this year? :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome to TDNF!

Now, the Soup Kitchen avatar. You actually need less than 3k, and the best/most common way to do this is to transfer all your NP to a side, then back again once you have the avatar. The TP way is not the best way imo, since if you offer on someone`s lot and then withdraw it, they might want to find out why and will not be pleased when they find out you were using them for an avatar. Both are legit, but the side account way is much preferred.

And I`m not going to do much in the AC- depends on when this skirmishing ends. I`d like to get as many avatars as possible.

2k, 3k, same thing.

what's this about trading on someone else's lot? I was referring to trading with myself using a side account.. I don't think I want to give someone else all of my NP :worried:

thanks for the welcome. :)

Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to make a move over here after using Neopets for so long. :)

As for the avatar, I still have yet to get this one as I honestly just cannot be bothered getting rid of all my neopoints. If you were to set up trade lots on your side account you'd have to bid a maximum of 800k on each lot until your 5 mil is gone from the account you want the avatar on. This is probably the best way to go about it. :)

there's an 800k minimum but Trading Post is still the best way to go about it. alright got it, TP it is, then!

thanks for the welcome! :)

I'm hoping I can get involved in the avatar lending program as well. maybe I can contribute and help out. :snitch: