Petpet Puddle

mrs_hodgins

Hi All!

I'm hoping somebody can help with the following issue as Google has now completely failed me.

I have a Red Slorg attached to one of my pets (the Slorg was red when I bought it). I'd like to paint it Checkered but when I go to the Petpet Puddle I do not get the drop down list to choose the paint brush, just the message "You have no brushes for this Petpet!". :sad01_anim:

I have removed and re-added the paint brush to my inventory and I confirmed that Slorgs are available in Checkered. I feel like kind of a doof right now. Is there something I'm missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Red Slorgs are a prize from the Test Your Strength game and cannot be painted.

It actually even says this in the items description:

Wow! You cant paint Slorgs red you know! This can only be won from the Test Your Strength game.

If you want a checkered slorg, you're going to have to buy/attach a regular slorg to paint.

Well there it is. :P I figured it was something like that, but the way the description reads it seems that one cannot paint any Slorg red, as opposed to not being able to a paint a Red Slorg another color.
Thank you for the clarification!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.