Brackets for ACVIII

So after I've read all about this years Altador cup and found that yes, the bracket system will still be here for ACVIII. But after further reading, TNT has made statements that may be beneficial for the bracket systems. I found out that there will be 4 "rest days" for the AC cup, and instead of having 4 rounds in the cup, there will be 5, yes, 5 rounds in the bracket system. But what was more surprising was what TNT said about the cup. They said that for each round, we will only face an opponent ONCE, yes once, unlike last year where we faced multiple opponents twice or thrice. And they also stated that EACH DAY, your team will face a DIFFERENT opponent.

So after these statements by TNT, do you believe it to be true? Will it be beneficial to the cup? Will the failure of last year's bracket system make this one's a success? Or will it be the same as last year with more controversies? I wanna hear your opinions :)

I honestly don't care as long as it WONT be like last year :/ I plan on wooping Kreludor as best I can to make up for last year with us Darigans. I don't like the Bracket system really but who knows with TNT, it might come out ok this time. Best of luck to everyone :)

Me too, DRR or SRR was better, but at least we can confirm that what TNT said is better than last year's cup... but then again, only time will tell if it's true :p

TNT's just cruel:

It must bring a tear to any proud Rooligan's eye, seeing their once-mighty squad in such a state. After falling to 9th place two years ago, the club dealt for "Squeaky" Tressif. Rather than reversing their fortunes, however, they then fell all the way to an embarrassing 14th place. How this roster got through the offseason intact is anyone's guess.

No way did RI deserve 14th last year. I really hope this year's system is better, as promised. We'll see.

BOOOOO, bring DRR back!! or at least make SRR it is better and if daily results don't matter, then how do we know that TNT isn't lying about who is on top!! BOOO DRR is KING!!! :hmmph:

EDIT: i would like to quote myself on an idea about the ACVIII format that i still like. this was a bit earlier on another thing, but i still makes sense:

"I came up with an idea, how about we do this, We face very team once, then we go to the finals, but the finals are different durin the season your team will see there rankings everyday and they are updated each day also, but by the time you face every team once we will go to the finals which are.... wait let me go back a bit with an example, if your team ends the season like this:

1.KRAWK ISLAND- 35 points
2. Roo Island- 32 points
3. Haunted Woods- 30 points
4. Shenkuu- 28 points
5. Terror Mountain-26 points
6. Kreludor- 24 points
7. Virtupets- 22 points
8. Kiko Lake- 20 points
9. Altador- 18 points
10. Moltara- 16 points
11. Meridell- 14 points
12. Maraqua- 12 points
13. Faierland- 10 points
14. Darigan Citadel- 8 points
15. Mystery Island- 6 points
16. Brightvale-4 points
17. Lost Desert- 2 points
18. Tyrannia-0 points

All of those are at random but my points is that look at the points i put beside it, first gets 35 and the 2nd is 3 points less than 1st and the rest are minus 2. Remeber that this is the points you recieve from what you get before you get to finals, and during the finals ou face the top 9th vs top 9th and bottom 9th vs bottom 9th. Since you have startin points when you face the too 9th the ones on top have an advantage, and when you face anteam say you face kiko lake and you are virtupets, then you face them twice once one day, and once the previous day you earn points like this:

Win in YYB: 9 points
Draw in YYB: 6 points
Loss in YYB: 1 point

Win in SS: 3 points
Draw in SS: 2 points
Loss in SS: 1 point

Win in MSN: 3 points
Draw in MSN: 2 points
Loss in MSN: 1 point

Win in SOSD: 3 points
Draw in SOSD: 2 points
Loss in SOSD: 1 point

NOTE: If a team that is battleing in bottom 9th finals and they have more points by the end of the tournament then a team in the top 9 then they at the end will be ranked higher than the team fightin for top 9th. And the ranks that i put was just an example not a prediction go Krawk Island.

I already recommended this to TNT but they didnt reply i think it works what do you guys think???

BTW:

Last years bracket sucked..... but i don't think that they are going to keep it, it's just to seacrative. (But if it was DRR KI would probably have gotten even worst cuz they only had lyke 14 YYB wins, but i quit after the first encounter VS the Evil Darigan Citadel)"

Isn't it much better then what we got going on right now which i think is a hoax, but it is better than in ACVII.... :P (joking)