New :)

Hi, my name is sara and Im new to the forums. I have been playing neopets since July 4th 2000. I dont want to disclose my username as I keep myself to myself on neopets and * touch wood* my account has never been iced.

Im now 24 years old and neopets was the first virtual pet site I played. I then played a few others and went into site development myself. I still go on neopets however Im not as actie as I once was.

Welcome to the forums! Nothing wrong with keeping your UN private. I did the same thing for a long time! But the beautiful thing is that we can still help you out with anything--and we absolutely will! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome, Sara :) You've been playing for almost as long as I've lived o_O

Duski! You can't go saying stuff like that to us old folk, it makes us remember just how old we are :P

Hello, Sara! And welcome. I too am a twenty-somethin' who has been playing Neopets since Duski was born ;)

You'll find there are a lot of us around, and we're all very friendly and extremely helpful! Have a great time.

Welcome to the forums, Sara! :D I really hope you find it helpful here and enjoy your time in our awesome little community. Look forward to seeing you around. :)