rediscovering myself..

Kittyn

Well I'm not new, but I thought I'd say hello anyways =]

it's probably been a couple years since I last showed my face, so I dunno if anyone remembers me.. but a lot of my old interests are coming back to me. Like Neopets and writing fanfics!

Anyhoo, I go by Kittyn around the webs, but I once was known as Kalika and I was an active member of TNO.

I'm kinda shy at first, but friendly, helpful and a wee bit crazy once I'm comfortable. Feel free to add me as a Neofriend! If you're into KeyQuest, maybe we could set up a play date =]

I'll be lurking from time to time, so hope to catch ya around!

Kittyn♥

It's great to see people making their way back here in relation to Neopets! I hope you enjoy your time here, welcome back. :)

It's great to see people making their way back here in relation to Neopets! I hope you enjoy your time here, welcome back. :)

Thank you! I think I shall always come back to Neopets, no matter what my age is =]

Welcome back! I guess every Neopian goes on a hiatus at least once then comes back because Neopets is like a second home for everyone :3

Thank you also! And you're probably right! I've been playing since almost the very start (off and on, of course), so I'll probably be there if it ever dies out lol (heaven forbid!)

I remember you ever since you first joined back in April of 2011. I knew that the name Kittyn seemed familiar to me. Glad to see you you back here at TDN Kittyn, and I hope some of the new faces here at TDN as well as past ones like myself will keep you company once more. :)

Welcome back :) I can't say I remember you, I've only been around for less than year, but it's always nice to see players return!

Well that would explain a lot.. I quit playing almost two years ago! Nice to meet you though =)

Welcome back! It's such a difficult task to try and stay away from Neopets, I'm of the opinion that people shouldn't even try ;)

I hope you find the community to your liking as you get resituated!

I agree about not being able to stay away! I first joined Neopets not long after the site first went up and I've been playing off and on ever since! I've had 3 major main accounts. I don't remember my first, although I remember a couple of pets I used to have. My other one is still up, but I couldn't remember the password after another long hiatus. So that's when I started my current main. Been with this one ever since =) And the thing that I love most about TDN is that even though there aren't many people left from when I had been here last, the friendly atmosphere hasn't changed a bit!

I remember you ever since you first joined back in April of 2011. I knew that the name Kittyn seemed familiar to me. Glad to see you you back here at TDN Kittyn, and I hope some of the new faces here at TDN as well as past ones like myself will keep you company once more. :)

LOL I was just looking at your post on the AC Questionnaire thread a minute ago and thinking about how I remembered you from when I first joined! And I'm not gonna lie, being from a small town full of people with questionable morals/ethics, it's been great being back on the forums. It makes me feel connected again =)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome :)

I'm new to the forums but definitely not new to neo or TDN.

I too started playing not long after the site first started, I was only a kid back then, but for the life of me now that I have come back to neo as an Adult I cant remember my old account either!

It's nice to meet you, and I look forward to seeing you around.

P.s. - I also love KeyQuest!