New Battledome

I'm hoping there isn't already another forum about this somewhere else, but I need help with the battledome.

I would like to start battling my pet in the battledome, but I'm not sure what exactly to do and how to battle? Do you have to have items/blessings to battle? Or can you use your pets strength to fight rather than items?

I'm also curious because I want to battle punchbag bob and beat him, but I'm not sure if I should stock up and use a bunch of items against him or if my pet can actually just hit him rather than using a bunch of items?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Help' to 'Battledome & Battlepedia Chat'.

If you go into the battledome without any items equipped, you will have the option of using "The Fist" as a weapon- I think it does one icon of physical. I would HIGHLY recommend that you get some weapons if you want to go in there- you will definitely be able to defeat Punchbag Bob without weapons, but it may take you a couple of years. :P He has 5000 health, so it's time consuming for people with weapons.

You may want to read a couple of articles that the Battlepedia team has put together for beginners- it will probably answer all of your questions, as well as give you tips on affordable weapons to start out with!

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/intro/

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/melida/

If you still have questions, or want to weigh your options, that's fantastic, and we will be happy to help- but these should definitely get you started. :)

I think rebecca summed it up, but just wanted to add onto the punchbag bob question there, definitely do not try doing that without any type of weapons.. Took me around half hour of clicking mad to get through that.. I probably should have thought that through more..

I'm hoping there isn't already another forum about this somewhere else, but I need help with the battledome.

You obviously can get help in this forum, but most people who are looking for help with the Battledome post in the Battledome and Battlepedia Chat. After you read those articles, you can post any additional questions here or over in the BD/BP Chat.

I think rebecca summed it up, but just wanted to add onto the punchbag bob question there, definitely do not try doing that without any type of weapons.. Took me around half hour of clicking mad to get through that.. I probably should have thought that through more..

Again about Punchbag bob, I used to plau with him twice, the first time I was a noob, tried for the hardest mode about 19000 hp I think! I have to quit after that and it really annoyed me