Hello TDN forums!

Hello everyone!

I am a slightly awkward 18 year old from Norway (woho!)
I have been a on/off kind of player for the 64 months my account has been active, yet Neopets have always been something I could get back to and enjoy (unfortunately I usually start again right in the middle of, or after, a plot). I have used TDNs dailies and battlepedia for quite a while now, and figured I might as well join the community! :laughingsmiley:

I also enjoy books, gaming and movies. (Sorry for any misspellings or grammatical errors! My Norwegian-ness may be showing :sick02: )

Welcome to the forums :)

That sounds like my story too, I go on hiatuses every now and then, but they always seem to be when plots happen!

I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Thank you Koralis!

Haha, it makes me feel like I'm missing out when I discover it after getting back, but it makes me a more attentive player. :laughingsmiley:

Hah, I'm another who always seems to come back at the end of a plot - the Obelisk war is the first plot I haven't missed in what seems like years! Bad luck with hiatuses. Anyway, welcome to the boards! Great to have you here! :)

Hello and thanks the_microwave!

Same for me about the Obelisk war, unfortunately my pets have beginner stats despite their age (and I never really cared much for the battledome before this plot, so I had beginner equipment). Therefore I didn't really get to contribute much :mellow: I'm hoping to be more active during upcoming plots :laughingsmiley:

last time i came back from hiatus, there was a plot going on... i just didn't check the news and missed it. and the snazzy avatar *kicks self*

its always the way :P

anyway welcome back to Neo! and welcome to the TDN forums! hope you like it here, I'm a member of Customisation, so you can usually find me thinking up outfits for all my different pets. I'm sadly hopeless at battling, but the Battlepedia staff are all very excellent at what they do, and very helpful with advice (I ask... the most dumb Battledome questions ever. like last week i had to ask what a limited use item actually is.)

:P

Hope you managed to participate in the Obelisk plot though, and see you around! ^_^

Welcome back ^^! We're always in need of more awkward 18 year olds.

The war knocked me around a bit, too x-x My battle pet was ready for the first few waves, but beyond that? I'd be lucky to not get 1-hit KO'd. Oh well, guess that just means more training.