Hey everyone

Guest chicachapina9

Guest chicachapina9

Hi everyone I'm new here. I found this page by looking for coding help and decided to join the community as it seems everyone is really nice around here :)

We really aren't that nice. You see, every week or so, we sacrifice one of our members to the meepits to receive their blessings and avoid their curse. We choose by random lottery and moderators/staff are exempt. I could be next, the next person who posts could be next, or YOU could be next! That's the thrill of the whole system. Oh, and you can't back out now because this was part of the conditions you accepted in the registration (it really isn't, though) ! :P

Anyways... Welcome to the forums! Are you a newbie (neobie)? You can ask anything you want here, all you have to do is to follow the rules.

Guest chicachapina9

We really aren't that nice. You see, every week or so, we sacrifice one of our members to the meepits to receive their blessings and avoid their curse. We choose by random lottery and moderators/staff are exempt. I could be next, the next person who posts could be next, or YOU could be next! That's the thrill of the whole system. Oh, and you can't back out now because this was part of the conditions you accepted in the registration (it really isn't, though) ! :P

Anyways... Welcome to the forums! Are you a newbie (neobie)? You can ask anything you want here, all you have to do is to follow the rules.

As I was reading that I was laughing so hard Lol, funny you should mention meepits one of my neo friends is in love with them :P

I'm a newbie here not on neo though and thanks for the advice I did read the rules I think I might have problem with the smiley faces and the 7 word posts as I love to add smiles to most of my messages. It's an addiction ;)

Welcome to TDNF! -offers complimentary cookies- Glad you decided to join. I find that people here are more forgiving and kind than most forums and sites. :)

I'm a newbie here not on neo though and thanks for the advice I did read the rules I think I might have problem with the smiley faces and the 7 word posts as I love to add smiles to most of my messages. It's an addiction ;)

I use smileys a lot too. I've gotten better at using less of them, thankfully. ;)

Welcome to TDN Forums! :D I hope you enjoy yourself here, be sure to ask anybody for any kind of help you may need. :)

Guest chicachapina9

Th

Welcome to TDN :) I find myself using a lot more smileys here than I normally do elsewhere and never been warned for it! I wouldn't worry too much about it, unless you're posting like 12 :D in a row, then they'll send the meepits after you!

Welcome to TDN Forums! :D I hope you enjoy yourself here, be sure to ask anybody for any kind of help you may need. :)

Thanks so much guys for the warm welcome :)

I am scared of the meepits and there crazy eyes so i'll try my best not to put too many smiles :)