Hello All!

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to TDN but have recently returned to Neopets after an extended hiatus. I was unable to access my previous account so I'm starting over from scratch. I'm an achievement addict - I want trophies and avatars and I want them all. Unfortunately my skill level is not commensurate with my desires but I will get there someday. Truthfully I'm much better at console games so it will probably take me a while. So I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time here.
:rolleyes_anim:

Welcome to TDN! I'm Jordan, it's nice to meet you. :)

I too share the same interest in avatars and trophies but my skill is limited so I most likely won't achieve half the things I want to. I'm also into console games. ^_^

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to TDN but have recently returned to Neopets after an extended hiatus. I was unable to access my previous account so I'm starting over from scratch. I'm an achievement addict - I want trophies and avatars and I want them all. Unfortunately my skill level is not commensurate with my desires but I will get there someday. Truthfully I'm much better at console games so it will probably take me a while. So I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time here. :rolleyes_anim:

Yes... We have lots of time. So go ahead. Stay here for a while... Stay forever!!! >:D *thunder*

I welcome you on behalf of Us. And assimilation DOES NOT change your pet's color!

I'm like you...

I want ALL the trophies, and ALL the avatars, hahahaha!

:laughingsmiley:

Hello! I'm in the same boat. I was on Neopets like... y2-y7. But, alas, after I stopped logging in, they deleted my account. -_- At least there's still stuff going on! I'm an avatar junkie and I hope I can get a bunch even getting an account so late in the game. Haha.

Heck yeah I want a lollipop! :woot:

And I wish assimilation did change my pet's color since the lab ray is completely useless. Up 2 defence points, down 2 defence points, and so on . . .

It's nice to meet everybody. It's kind of sad and comforting to know I'm not the only one with a lost account out there.