HI

tk421beth

I'm new to this forum, but have been playing Neopets for almost 8 years.

I've started to become more active after a 6 month absence. I'm on every day, or every other day. I try to at least do the dailies, if I can.

I'm O-L-D...married with an 11 year old son. He thinks I'm crazy for playing Neopets, but I love it so much. I love the games on there!

I'm new to this forum, but have been playing Neopets for almost 8 years.

I've started to become more active after a 6 month absence. I'm on every day, or every other day. I try to at least do the dailies, if I can.

I'm O-L-D...married with an 11 year old son. He thinks I'm crazy for playing Neopets, but I love it so much. I love the games on there!

Ah. Quite the generation gap I observe between us and your son! I am not much older than your son, yet I started playing in 2006 in another account that got frozen for being inactive.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Haha - I'm with the 'older' generation too. Been married 8 years with a full time job and a mortgage payment. That's why I like Neopets, I get to ignore the real world for a little while every day.

And I also just started over with a new account for the same reason. It's nice to meet both of you!

Welcome to TDNF! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

I'm glad that people who are much older than my 13 years playing Neopets. It makes me feel like I'm not playing some kiddie's game :P

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I too have a mortgage payment...ugh!!

I'm hoping to be on here more often!

It's cool to see people who are in their 20's, 30's and 40's that are into neopets, even though there's kind of a stigma against it if you're not like.. a kid or teenager. It's so party to do what you want! Neopets is open for all! Whooo! (Welcome, by the way.)

I've played both ways (I started when I was young and now I consider myself an adult player - yes, I've been around since basically the start) and I much prefer playing now. There's just so many aspects of the site that I understand better, especially how to interact with other players to get the best deals, etc. So I completely understand why there's such a large population of adult players.

Anyways, welcome to the forums :) I hope you enjoy your time here!