10 million!

Dcoolb

I came back on a while ago, with only 1 million NP, and I am back up to 10 million! Yay! I have been doing some great RS'ing, and it really is true, the next millions are easier after hitting one million. This maybe took me 3 or 2 months. I have 3 awesome customized pets, lab map, and full gallery. While still no SuAP, BGC, or MSPP lend, I am really proud of my account now!

Congrats. I do agree on the fact it gets easier after you make your first million.

I don't restock (which is my guess what RS'ing means), but I do have other things I do such as habi that really helps with making money.

Any other tips other than restock/resell?

Congrats. I do agree on the fact it gets easier after you make your first million.

I don't restock (which is my guess what RS'ing means), but I do have other things I do such as habi that really helps with making money.

Any other tips other than restock/resell?

A few money-making things that I remember off the top of my head are the stock market, Battledome (if you have a decently statted pet), Key Quest and (perhaps, if you follow a good set of bets?) Food Club.

Key Quest and the Battledome work best on newer computers. They are both good sources of Neggs and codestones, which (if you play enough to get 10 keys a day and 15 items a day) adds up to about 25-50k depending on how lucky you get. I find that playing only 2-player KQ games is fastest and gives much better prizes- you get at least a silver key from about 15-30 min of play, and I've found that silver keys often give me more codestones and Neggs than the gold keys. I did win the mountain labmap piece (worth 550-600k) from a gold key once, but that was a very lucky win.

The Neocola Center gives out space-related books, weapons and toys and the occasional codestone, Negg or Neocola Token (I tend to use my tokens rather than sell them in the hopes of getting a transmog potion of some sort, but it's up to you to choose what you want to do with them).

I'm not good at Food Club, but I do occasionally bet (using someone else's bets, of course) and I haven't made that much of a profit from it (I'm lazy).

The stock market takes time, patience and a little bit of bravery. I typically buy a thousand shares at a time at 15 NP each and then sell them when they get to around 30 or 40 (sometimes at 25 or so, if I'm getting sick of the stock going up and down [but mostly down]) though the actual experts wait until they get to 50, 60 or 70.

IMHO, the Battledome works best for me, but I do have a fairly decent battle pet.

A few money-making things that I remember off the top of my head are the stock market, Battledome (if you have a decently statted pet), Key Quest and (perhaps, if you follow a good set of bets?) Food Club.

Key Quest and the Battledome work best on newer computers. They are both good sources of Neggs and codestones, which (if you play enough to get 10 keys a day and 15 items a day) adds up to about 25-50k depending on how lucky you get. I find that playing only 2-player KQ games is fastest and gives much better prizes- you get at least a silver key from about 15-30 min of play, and I've found that silver keys often give me more codestones and Neggs than the gold keys. I did win the mountain labmap piece (worth 550-600k) from a gold key once, but that was a very lucky win.

The Neocola Center gives out space-related books, weapons and toys and the occasional codestone, Negg or Neocola Token (I tend to use my tokens rather than sell them in the hopes of getting a transmog potion of some sort, but it's up to you to choose what you want to do with them).

I'm not good at Food Club, but I do occasionally bet (using someone else's bets, of course) and I haven't made that much of a profit from it (I'm lazy).

The stock market takes time, patience and a little bit of bravery. I typically buy a thousand shares at a time at 15 NP each and then sell them when they get to around 30 or 40 (sometimes at 25 or so, if I'm getting sick of the stock going up and down [but mostly down]) though the actual experts wait until they get to 50, 60 or 70.

IMHO, the Battledome works best for me, but I do have a fairly decent battle pet.

I do use the stock market for long term. Never played key quest, but maybe I should look into that I guess. Don't have a BD pet yet, so don't get much from the battledome, that's in the future though.

Thanks for the tips.

Yeah, I just, I am not the best at anything else. Lol. It really is the only way I make NP. That and dailies. Lol. My routine. Then I go to the Trades/Sells section or the AC chat and try to sell and build relationships.

Just wanted to thank you for the tips. I never tried key quest as I thought it would a long annoying/boring process, but the games are quite fast if you just play with a friend. Just another thing I've started late where it could have helped me from the start. I started habitarium late too and couldn't believe how easy it was and how fast it was.

Anything else I should know about? :p

Doubt I'll get into the betting thing, I'm usually not lucky with those.