My belated introduction

carlyle

Hello everyone,

I registered yesterday onto the forum and I already violated several rules already (mostly unintentional spam :( ). I will try my best not to screw up. The rules are either pretty strict for a forum or I'm an alien (aisha).

I love the stock market and I have been lucky with it recently like with the unib boom :D . I am not a fan of much else besides clothing and pet appearances, but I plan to try battledome and gourmet/book club after I get my dreamies.

Call me... Carlyle?

Welcome to the forums!

All forums have their own rules, but I think most of them here are the generic ones, but some are a little more strict. I'm sure you'll get used to it, but do read through the rules so you don't accidentally violate some more :p

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hello and welcome to TDNF, Carlyle! Sorry for ranting at you earlier. I just don't want people to risk their accounts, and I want the game to be fair for everyone. :)

(I too broke the rules a fair bit when I first joined, too- I'm sure you'll get used to them over time.) I still do break the rules sometimes laughs really hard and starts coughing from fake overenthusiasm

Anyways, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

No hard feelings, Duskitty. I seriously thought that using the auto refresher for finding your magma pool was allowed! But on the bright side, I saved some sleep (and lost it staying until three trying to paint a pet).