New games

JubJubMan

Its called contributing. I am helping out the site by providing them with information they do not have. The bottom game is a sponser tamagotchi game. However the top game is called 3D Adventure and is related to the upcoming neopets video game.

You see, if i find something that TDN doesnt have, i am going to post it, i will help out TDN with stuff they dont have.

Like this: Caption #794 got uploaded the same time as the games, that should also goes in the news, it relates to the Bumble Beams which means that it us coming out soon. My prediction is Wednesday since caption 793 is due to be released on Monday, and 794 is due to be released on Wednesday. I predict it will be released on the same day as the game as neopets has done in the past.

Might I point out that you also happend to provide this information to Jellyneo a whole day before you posted it here. If you really wanted to help out this website you would've only posted it on here and not anywhere else.

Nice find though, I'm sure the site will like your help a lot!

The topic is up. Thanks again for sharing this with us. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The original topic has been posted in the news.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.