I did it...I finally joined. :3

Greetings, TDN Forum! My name is Ren. After a long (and I do mean long) lurk session, I've decided to join you lovely people. Really looking forward to chatting and making some new friends. And maybe some lending once my new main ages? :o That's later down the road of course.

See you all around the topics! xD

Welcome! :laughingsmiley: Took me a bit to join as well, but it's definitely friendly here!

Hope you enjoy being a part of the forums here, great guides and people here to help out with any questions and avatar stuff as well :)

Welcome! :laughingsmiley: Took me a bit to join as well, but it's definitely friendly here!

Hope you enjoy being a part of the forums here, great guides and people here to help out with any questions and avatar stuff as well :)

Thanks so much! I just finished with my Festival of Neggs stuff so I'll probably browse topics and post a bit, get to know people, etc. :D

Welcome to TDNF, Ren! :D

I started lurking for a bit before I joined, too. I didn't even make an intro until about...2 weeks after I joined? :P

Hope to see you around the forums!

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo! I've been lurking too for what seems like months and months and finally joined. I'm hoping its a great decision, and judging by the current comments and threads Ive seen, I assume it is!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...