Pet Transfer Clarification

tinyplasticdinos

I have just recently begun to delve into the world of pet trading and I am slightly confused by the way the transfer count works. I read the page here on TDN, and according to the chart my main account should allow me to transfer four times a month.

What I am confused by is how you count transfers. Is it that you can only send four pets off your account each month and you can receive unlimited numbers? (as in, people could transfer them in and you could pound them out?) Or can you only do four inbound transfers, and four outbound transfers? My brain is having a hard time figuring this out, so if anyone is able to give me a detailed explanation that would straighten me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for asking the question tiny. I actually was wondering the same thing. I thought the restriction was just on transferring a pet you had, so you would have the limitation on how many you could send, but still have unlimited receives.. Good to know for the future as I need to try and get some help with certain pet avatars..

Also, these transfer per month, do they reset on the 1st or a 30 day cycle?

Thanks for asking the question tiny. I actually was wondering the same thing. I thought the restriction was just on transferring a pet you had, so you would have the limitation on how many you could send, but still have unlimited receives.. Good to know for the future as I need to try and get some help with certain pet avatars..

Also, these transfer per month, do they reset on the 1st or a 30 day cycle?

They reset on the first of every month. :)

They don't stack on top of each other, so you can't save transfers for a future month. The only way of getting additional transfers is to allow your account to age up (I believe you get an additional transfer in and out for every two years on the site).

Thanks for the answer. Two years seems like a really long time away.. Wonder why they didn't do it yearly ;x

Haha, trust me, the time just flies by! :D