Neoboards, color a link?

Dcoolb

I was wondering if it is possible to put a color on a link on the Neoboards. I have a font, and the link is working, just, it appears a different color, and I can not change it. Is there a way to keep it working and have it any color I want it?

Nope, not as far as I am aware, at least. We just have to deal with our links looking ugly!

Links cannot be formatted, I often find myself wishing they could be though. Terrible looking things sometimes. :P

They are talking about NeoHTML and changing links on the NeoBoards, not other parts of the site where you can use CSS/HTML. NeoHTML is severely limited and you aren't able to use regular HTML in it.

I think it's well-established that you can't change the colours of links on the NeoBoards, purely because there's not NeoHTML for it, and that you can't use regular CSS/HTML on the boards.

Although it's good to note that changing your site theme will change the colours of NeoBoard links, if that's of any help. It won't just change yours, though. It might be a little easier on your eyes if your links fitted your NeoHTML better - but it won't show up the same colour for everyone else.