Is anyone else on here pregnant?

kabit

I feel very much that I must be some sort of minority - in my 20's & 20 weeks pregnant and still playing neopets daily after 9 years... :ph34r:

If there's any other mums to be on here, give me a shout!

Congrats on your halfway mark! I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby! :)

I'm not a mom-to-be, but I am a mom to a 21 month old little girl.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not pregnant, but I like this thread. I loooove that there are other moms/moms to be that play NEOPETS!

Everyone thinks I am crazy for playing it, but it's sooo relaxing after a long day at work. My son is 11, and he thinks I'm crazy for playing it. He's not interested in Neopets at all. :sad01_anim: :whaa:

I hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies!! I remember eating peanut butter sandwiches and drinking orange juice with it! Ewww, gross right? But I CRAVED it! And I NEVER got heartburn!

I have an almost 2 year old and I am 11 weeks pregnant currently and still and active Neopian! :D

You are not alone. :)

Also, never got heartburn? I am totally jealous.

I'm 23 almost 24 and not pregnant. I intend to *hopefully* have a child by 25. I was originally hoping one for now but I'm not ready. I don't wish to wait too late, I want my babies to have "young" grandparents. (My Mom was MY age and had two of us...my Dad was going on around 25-ish when I was born.) Kids are a lot of work, even if it's worthwhile. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with my cat! o_0 But I've always wanted to be a Mommy. =)

Good luck with your pregnancy!!! I hope it all goes smoothly!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...