Need Math Game Suggestions: Fractions, Percents, Arithmetic, and Algebra

siniri

Hi, I'm tutoring a couple of high schoolers (10th grade, algebra I and algebra II/geometry/statistics), and I'd like to give them some extra practice on percents, fractions, arithmetic, and algebra/statistics. They don't have smart phones or tablets, so I'm looking for free (and malware-free, of course) games they can play on their computer, that aren't too cheesy (and definitely not juvenile) that will let them practice while having a bit more fun.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Angry Birds vs. Percent Pigs? Zombie Mathpocalypse?

If you can't think of games, but know of a site that will review the material in a fun way, that would help, too. Thanks in advance!

Thanks, karmacow! I searched for "math" on that site and found a bunch of games. You're right, they're well made and fun, without being babyish.

Haha, they even have one called "Math Apocalypse"! :D And I just tried "fractions" and see they have games for practicing those, too. Perfect! Thanks again!