Multiple Avatar Questions

D305

I've wondered about the Jetsam one too! Lots of people have said it doesnt work. Thanks for the advice!

Well lots of people have said it doesn't work (me included as it hasn't for me).

But many have also said it worked for them. The relation I'm seeing to the people saying it works is that they are fighting with a jetsam against a jetsam. As I don't have one I can't test it.

That's why I wanted to know if maybe the way to unlock the avatar has changed or if it's just the Beta BD that's causing this.

--

On another note, not really related to avatars, but kind of is.

I actually got the lenny conundrum from last week correct and get the avatar + a silver trophy. I didn't receive the item prize though even though the message said I would.. Any ideas?

I was also top 250 and received the prize. Send in a bug report. Usually I get it by the time I get the NM (sometimes even before). Or I've actually gotten it and lost it in a RE before I even realized I got it (usually the WoE). :(

I was also top 250 and received the prize. Send in a bug report. Usually I get it by the time I get the NM (sometimes even before). Or I've actually gotten it and lost it in a RE before I even realized I got it (usually the WoE). :(

Sent in a bug report, they replied within 24 hours (surprisingly..). They said that according to their logs I received it, so my guess is that I lost it from RE.

So today I magically got the gold trophy in Pyramids. After 100 games and no pyramids complete, I got two in a row. I had the bronze from a few months back, so I'm wondering will I not have to get the silver trophy? Is it not possible to have the silver and gold?

Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure you can only upgrade from one trophy type to the other; I only have one for each game, including most of the card games. (I think I've "won" the bronze or silver again in Sakhmet Solitaire, but it didn't downgrade my gold.)

Yeah I assumed you wouldn't downgrade or wouldn't get a second trophy, but just asked just in case. Considering the gold is totally different from the bronze/silver.

Now I just need to get gold on solitaire.. x_x

I received the Drackonack - Hungry avatar a few days ago with an alert. I tried refreshing a lot for a few days, put them in my SDB to deal with later, took them out again, and I got the alert as soon as I went to my inventory. For the record, my inventory was arranged Cheese Spread on a Plank, Mighty Vegan Cheese Log, Drackonack, Cheese - and of course it ate the Cheese because it's the most expensive item. The snob. So I think it's still possible - hopefully my account isn't just one of few that don't have to deal with a glitching problem.

I received the Drackonack - Hungry avatar a few days ago with an alert. I tried refreshing a lot for a few days, put them in my SDB to deal with later, took them out again, and I got the alert as soon as I went to my inventory. For the record, my inventory was arranged Cheese Spread on a Plank, Mighty Vegan Cheese Log, Drackonack, Cheese - and of course it ate the Cheese because it's the most expensive item. The snob. So I think it's still possible - hopefully my account isn't just one of few that don't have to deal with a glitching problem.

Thanks for the input. It doesn't really matter if the avatar is given with or without an alert. (I refreshed like crazy for mine, so no way I would have seen it for me).

Just glad that it is still working, she'll just have to keep trying.

And the same thing happened to me, it ate the most expensive cheese I had out there -_-