Check the wheel............

Theresa

I have a suggestion about the new plot ^_^ . Why don't you guys try the wheel of knowledge? There you could get King Hagan :king: to tell you where Cyodrakes Gaze is. If it doesn't work then, don't blame me it's only a suggestion 0:) . Wow, i'm typing fast :graduated: !!!! Tyrp type type....................................... :D

R u guys even reading this?

Mod: this topic was in the wrong forum, so it has been moved. :)

I have a suggestion about the new plot ^_^ . Why don't you guys try the wheel of knowledge? There you could get King Hagan :king: to tell you where Cyodrakes Gaze is. If it doesn't work then, don't blame me it's only a suggestion 0:) . Wow, i'm typing fast :graduated: !!!! Tyrp type type....................................... :D

R u guys even reading this?

Ahh, if only King Hagan would ever say anything so useful...I doubt it, but I like the thought :)

Could be! maybe....--No one knows-- I would try it, but I'm saving up to have enough collateral for avie items....& the knowledge wheel isn't the cheapest...lol :P

Hmm... Possible. Has anyone other than me noticed that the Wheel of Knowledge no longer says the "You last played x hours ago" bit? It might have been edited so that King Hagan says some new stuff. But I doubt it has anything to do with the CG Plot though. :P

King Hagan is a fattie that only says useful things if you bribe him. good theory though.

mod: Be nice. XP

Maybe the archivist at the Altador Library knows.... I don't know, I'm beginning to wonder if the last Altador Plot(being a mini-plot) was just the beginning?

nah, i checked the archivist allready, he didn't say anything about the cyodrake's gaze