Hello! :)

bearinda

Hello everyone! I'm 23 years old this year and i'm from Singapore. I've stopped playing neopets since 10 years ago and decided to go back to it now. Had been looking for Neopets forum and I find this forum most informative and thus i decided to register an account here! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone ^,^

Hi bearinda! People who are beary generally catch my attention xD I'm glad you found the forums informative - I think that you'll find it also has a bunch of lovely people to discuss topics and issues with, so don't be afraid to dive in! You're just in time for this year's Festival of Neggs coverage, I hope you find that helpful as well.

And hurray for someone in my side of the world! *high fives*

Welcome to TDN Forums! I'm sure you'll love it here, we're an awesome little community. :)

10 years is a long way to be away from Neopets, hopefully you stick around! :3

Thanks! It's been a really long time since I've played, there are many things I need to catch up with. ^,^

Rune Valentine: I've been surfing TDN forums without creating an account. I find the people here nice and friendly so I've decided to join in :) Hehe *high fives*

spazzy_child: Hello Angela! Nice to meet you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! It's nice to meet another adult player! Like you I am not new to TDN, but have just recently decided to join to meet new friends to gain some help in getting those hard to get avvies. Have a nice day!

I'm Byrdie by the way! :)