Hai

peabrain

Hey guys!

I'm new to the forum but not to neopets.. started my first account in 2000 and have been back intermittently ever since. I've sort of hid my liking for this site for a long time because I literally thought only kids played it (and I'm 20!) so I'm so glad I've discovered that people of all ages play it too. I can't wait to have some people to talk about it with and maybe make some new friends, so ye, nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends among this great group of people :) And don't worry, there are loads of people that play Neopets as adults. I daresay that the majority on TDN are adults, in fact. Hope to see you around!

I totally know what you mean, I don't tell anyone I know that I still play because it seems like a kid's game. Yet, I rarely seem to come across a kid on the site. I think a lot of us started playing as kids, but we've grown up and never left so Neo has become populated by adult players!

Anyways welcome :) You'll have lots of people to talk about it with here!

Welcome, Peabrain ^_^

I'm always a little wary about telling people that I play neopets too. It's not that I'm embarrassed that I play, it's more that I know what it sounds like to those who don't really know what it is, and explaining what it is doesn't make it any better.