Help page... uh help?

the_lady_j

I was wondering if anybody can access the help page? I have a trouble ticket in that I wanted to check on and I get a Page Expired message. It says "To protect privacy and enhance security, the page you are trying to access is no longer available."

Huh?

I never had this problem before, and it didn't start until AFTER Neopets emailed with my trouble ticket number. Ever since I clicked on that link, I can't get in. Not even directly from the Neopets page. Has anybody else seen this or know what's going on? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm, that's odd. I can access it just fine. I'm using Google Chrome.

Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error message you get?

Mine works fine today. Using FireFox.

Usually I get the problem that when clicking on the "My Support" tab to look at the tickets, it takes me to a sign in page and then quickly refreshes.

I can view it in FF, but no other browser. Try switching between a few different ones and seeing if it helps. Also, clear your cache and cookies. It was only after doing that that I was able to view it in FF.

Ok... can't figure out how to post a screen shot on here, but anyway... I'm using firefox, and I tried it in explorer as well. As it turns out, I can't view it when I'm in my account. If I log in as a guest, I can see the help page. Any ideas? Again, this problem started directly AFTER neopets emailed me my trouble ticket number. Still think it may have something to do with that.

Thanks everybody! Allowing third party cookies did the trick. Not sure exactly how that got reset, but... it works now! Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.