Baby Wonderclaw Machine

Solandres

Hey TDN;

I'm from Singapore, and i was trying my luck on the Baby Wonderclaw Machine. I think i spent close to about 1.5k Nc on just getting that Dress on the GOLD TIER. So far, my luck has been terrible. I've been getting the judge hog costume, wigs & the blushes on the Gold Tier, but sadly no dresses. I'm from singapore, hence i dont think i could purchase a gift bo to trade it with others. However, if there is a way for me to purchase a gift box, please do tell me, i'll gladly do so.

If you kind people have any extra of that CUTE Baby Polka Dot Dress, Solandres would be greatful in wearing it.

Thank you.

Ps; this isn't begging, thanks

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic for NC Trading Advertisments. Please post NC trading advertisements there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.