Can't sign up to neopets? Help please? :-(:-(

Hclly

Hi all!

i've tried multiple times to make an account on Neopets yet whenever I get to the email stage of the normal sign up process Neopets tells me "An error has occured. Please try again later." I've tried on different browsers, different computers, using different emails, i've cleared caches and tried everything google has told me to, there is no way i've been ip banned/frozen because I haven't logged onto neopets for months/years and it's a really frustrating issue as one of my oldest accounts on neopets (that unfortunately the email and password for are long gone) are dated back to long before 2008 (potentially to 06) so I have been on this site for a long time, I never used to experience issues but it seems I have hit a brick wall. I'll be really grateful if anyone can help me sort this issue, in this process I have also tried to sign up using usernames that I love (and aren't taken) but because I couldn't complete the sign up process they won't become available again.

Please please help me :-(! I've been trying for months.

Edit; Oh and I can't find a way to contact Neopets because their ticket system requires you to be signed up ( :shiftyeyes_anim:) which i'm not because I can't and all the other contact addresses are related to abuse and parental consent.

Maybe you could try calling them? That way you could talk to a real person who is familiar with the site and get the help you need.