Yay for saving money and...

BEE.

buying something you've wanted since 2011...

A Hot Toys Babydoll collectable figure! I'm sorry for my over-excitement you are about to read.

I'VE FINALLY GOT HER! OMG! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

As you can see in my sig, I LOVE Sucker Punch and I discovered the collectable figure months after the films release (I actually didin't like it at first but gave it another chance) I had to look hard on the internet for figures that weren't being shipped from Japan. (Never bought anything from being shipped from there, so wasn't sure if it would arrive, etc) Eventually, I found her on ebay in the USA and saved for months.

I discovered she had 1 more watcher at the beginning of this week which took the count up to 9, including me,(ebay has changed so you can watchers on listings now? O.o ) and I was scared I wouldn't get her as she was the very last one, BUT I DID!

I may now celebrate by watching the film... bluray, extended version of course (;

She is so pretty :')

Hot-Toys-Sucker-Punch_Babydoll_PR4.jpg

AWESOME!!! I love that movie SO much!! :D

Grats on getting what you want, chicka! How much was it??>

She was (including shipping), $271.

She's beautiful! Congratulations on your purchase! How big is the figure?

She's about 12 inches :) I'm going to save far a glass case so she can sit proudly on my desk

EDIT:

Very cool. Are you going to take it out and play with it or just admire from the outside of the box?

I'll change her position and weapons from time to time, but I'll also admire her :)

Edited by BEE.